Madame LA LA Face Bronzing Serum

IMG_20160322_191224If you are looking for a new fake tan especially for the face this bronzing serum from madame LA LA could be for you.

It’s a beautiful instant bronzing serum.

This serum contains antioxidants vitamin C & CQ10 combined with vitamin A, E to protect skin and combat the signs of ageing boosting cellular renewal and collagen.

It’s also infused with coco water and green tea and yes it smells of coconut πŸ™‚

It’s suitable for any skin tone, I achieved a better result applying with my beautyblender pro.

In the winter I have typically tartan Scottish skin and this serum developed beautifully ❀

I can’t wait to use it when I actually have a tan and I’ll definitely be trying more products from this brand.

You can buy 100ml from www.superdrug.com for Β£15.15 reduced from Β£22.99

You can find madame LA LA on instagram and twitter @madamelalauk

As always thank you lovelies for taking the time to read ❀ much love xo

Share:

• ohhjacqui
      Author
      March 23, 2016 / 1:53 pm

I love fake tans lovely especially with my Scottish skin, I’ve always been slightly afraid of using it on my face but this is lovely ❀❀

• ohhjacqui
      Author
      March 23, 2016 / 5:15 pm

Omg I can’t believe superdrug don’t have a store in Ireland lovely πŸ™ you can also buy it from http://www.lookfantastic.com although postage costs are always a expense ❀

1. March 25, 2016 / 1:45 pm

This is such a good price for a face tan! I like that it’s a serum as I find that oils or mousses can be hard to apply to the face and get even, I’d definitely be willing to give this a go, sounds great.

Sammy xo.

• ohhjacqui
      Author
      March 25, 2016 / 1:56 pm

A little goes a long way lovely, it’s fantastic value for money πŸ™‚ I totally agree serum is so much easier to apply ❀❀

2. March 29, 2016 / 7:35 pm

I definitely need to try this!! I’m always too scared to tan my face, so I try to get a dark foundation that will match the fake tan on my neck lol. Also, I loveeeee the smell of coconut so I’m defo buying this haha! Xx
    β™‘ itsjessiejane β™‘

• ohhjacqui
      Author
      March 29, 2016 / 7:49 pm

That’s exactly how I was lovely, this looks really dark when you pump it out but goes on beautiful ❀